Friday, April 20, 2018

why did you choose your career?

When i was a child i wanted to become a veterinarian because i like animals very much, and i have a dogs, jerbos, a rabbit and a lot of different insects (lady bug, ants. caterpillars, butterflies, etc.) that i collect in box with holes, after a while i discover that a lot of animals cause me allergy and i don´t know why i lost my interest in the job when i was ten years old i think.


A few years later, when i was in preparatory, it started to interest me the area of biology and chemistry, and i have goods marks in that signatures in particular, so when the moment of choose a career it was close I started to investigate about health programs options, like nurse, nutrition, medicine, kinesiology but non of them had directly relation with laboratories that was the part i like the most, so i start to looking for another options and that it was i arrive in chemistry and pharmaceutical.

My experience in university has been very enjoyable so far,and i hope it continuous to be so; i don´t know how to expect about the future but i will try to figure it out.

  

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your allergy... I'm pretty sure that you had been a excellent veterinarian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to be a veterinarian you would have to work with animals in this career!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well. I think that it must be hard to be veterinarian if you like animals. Sometimes you can save them, but sometimes just not.

    ReplyDelete